Our Treatment Plan
You may have attempted various flea extermination methods, such as veterinarian-recommended topical or oral treatments, flea bombs, vacuuming to remove eggs and larvae, washing pet bedding in hot water, and using insecticide sprays. While these methods can offer some relief, they are not always completely effective. At Prime Pest Solutions, our licensed professionals employ safe and effective sprays that remain potent throughout the flea life cycle without causing harm to your pets. We have the expertise and tools necessary to tackle your flea infestation problem.
Indoor Flea Treatment
Fleas can infest carpets, furniture, and even high places like cabinets and bookshelves. Prime Pest Solutions' technicians will target these areas to provide a comprehensive solution to your flea problem. Fleas can end up in various places in your home when their eggs fall off pets that rest there. Cleaning carpets to remove flea droppings and vacuuming before service can enhance the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Outdoor Flea Treatment
Fleas can also inhabit areas under porches or decks, crawl spaces, and bushes and grass in your yard. Outdoor solutions include spraying bedding areas and spots where pets spend most of their time.
Risks of Fleas
Flea bites can result in red spots surrounded by reddened haloes and are often extremely itchy, causing discomfort. If your pets bring fleas into your home, these pests can then transfer to your beds and furniture. Flea eggs can spread swiftly, with fleas laying up to 50 eggs per day on your pets. These eggs can then be transferred to carpets, upholstered furniture, and other areas in your home.
How to Prevent Fleas
- Take your pets to the veterinarian and utilize flea control products to keep them flea-free.
- Keep wildlife out of your yard, as they can bring fleas and deposit flea eggs and larvae.
- Wash bedding frequently and run your pet’s bedding, laundry, and sheets through a hot wash.
- Vacuum thoroughly, including upholstery, and carefully dispose of vacuum bags.
Signs of Fleas
- Adult fleas: Tiny dot-like bugs hidden in the hind legs, head, or neck of your pet.
- Odd pet behavior: Excessive scratching, reddened skin, hair loss, pale gums, and bumps.
- Flea dirt: Appears similar to coarse black pepper.
- Flea larvae or eggs: Larvae are tiny white worms about 2-5 mm long with pale hairs covering their bodies.
Contact Us for Flea Extermination Services
If you are facing a flea infestation, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our expert flea exterminators at Prime Pest Solutions are prepared to assist you in eliminating these pests from your home and preventing their return. We offer treatments that are both family and pet-friendly, as well as eco-friendly. Call us today to schedule your flea extermination service and safeguard your family and pets from the risks associated with fleas!